Move In & Move Out Cleaning On Seattle's Eastside
Nothing is more stressful than moving. Packing everything up, moving, and then worrying about work, kids, and their school. This may leave you wondering how you will get everything done.
Fresh Start Cleaning is here to help. We will take care of getting your old or new place cleaned up.
Benefits of Hiring A Move In & Move Out Cleaning Service:
- Saves You Time
- Reduces Your Stress
- Save Money & Don’t Buy Cleaning Supplies
- Renters – Cleaning to get your deposit
- Get Better Cleaning Results
- Have your home clean & market ready for sale
- And so much more!
Move In & Move Out Cleaning
Are you moving into a new home and want to start with a fresh, clean house? Or are you moving out and want your deposit for keeping the house clean?
Our move in and move out cleaning service will provide a deep clean that will leave you satisfied.
We also provide real estate cleaning for market ready properties.
- Dusting of all items
- Removal of cobwebs up to 12 feet
- Baseboards Dusted & Wet Wiped
- Blinds Dusted
- Mirrors Cleaned & Polished
- Windowsills Dusted & Wet Wiped
- Interior Windows Cleaned
- Light switch & outlet plates
- Vacuum Carpets
- Vacuum/Mop All Floors
- Detailed Bathroom Cleaning
- All Bathroom Fixtures Cleaned & Shined
- Toilets Cleaned & Sanitized
- Detailed Kitchen (including moving all items and cleaning behind/underneath)
- Cleaning all countertops
- All Appliance Exteriors & Interiors Cleaned
- Inside & Outside of Cabinet doors
Our Move In & Move Out Cleaning Services
Floors Vacuumed & Mopped
We use ph neutral cleaning solutions specific to your flooring type
Stairs will be vacuumed and dusted for a complete clean
We will straighten and tidy all rooms for an organized and clean finish
We clean interior windows for an additional charge upon request for deep cleaning and clean windowsills with your maintenance cleaining
Baseboards Dusted & Wet Wiped
All baseboards in the house will be dusted and wet wiped
Appliance Interiors & Exteriors
The interiors and exteriors of appliances are wiped down